Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Am I a loser baby?

Do any of you who have a blog or online journal ever go back and re-read stuff that you wrote? Or am I the only loser who does this? I just got done reading the Bonnaroo one, and I know I'll read that one again. I just had such a good time and already things are starting to fade, no matter how hard I try to hold on to the memories. I'm glad I wrote that right after the trip so it was still fresh in my mind. But I'll be totally honest, I re-read the random stuff I write too. I do that with my personal journal too. It's a good way to remind yourself of where you came from and what you've lived through. If I had one wish to improve something about myself I think it would be to have a photographic memory. Or even just a better, improved memory would be nice. I would like to remember what I did last week. Oh yeah, I went to Bonnaroo!

This weekend I'm taking my kids and Keith is taking his son and we're all going to Nelson Ledges Quarry Park for Grateful Fest. I'm super excited, I think it'll be lots of fun. They have a beach and you can jump off the cliffs into the quarry and there's hiking trails and lots of kid stuff to do. Plus music is playing all day for your enjoyment should you wish to partake. I know we won't listen to as much music, although I want to see some. I think the kids just want to swim all day, which should make them good and tired at night. Should be fun! Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home